Oops I did it again...

Sunday, July 19, 2009

(Ha. You're going to sing that all night.)

So apparently, my newest weekend obsession is building new blogs.

Yes, it finally happened. I decided to move my blog from here, my 2+ year home, to a place that is all mine.

All my archives have made the transition and in a few days I will set it so that when you click here, it'll automatically redirect you there. But for now, I'll give you the choice to go to the new site.

http://overflowingbrain.com

My twitter name is the same and as soon as I figure out the whole feed thing, it'll be up and running for you. For now, go, take a look and see the new digs.

I think you're going to like it there. I sure do.

(p.s. Dude. I've gotten precisely ZERO comments on The Kitchenettes for my first recipe. Come on kids, show me some love. Please?)

3 comments:

ElectricDaisy said...

I clicked on the link, and then tried to connect to the new site by typing it in, but both times I received a Page Load Error. Hopefully it's a temporary glitch.

Overflowing Brain said...

I had the same problem, but it's loading now for me. Maybe try again?

Becs said...

I can't get to the new site or the Kitchenettes site. It could by my stupid computer though.