The best laid plans

Monday, June 29, 2009

I have lots to tell you. I went to a ballet class tonight after an 8 year break. I have a sort of confession I want to make. I want to talk about how Slappy starts his first! day! as a doctor tomorrow.

But instead, I'm going to lie in bed and wallow in self-pity and pain for the headache I have. I had a horribly fierce on yesterday which improved some today and is now back...with a vengeance.

So instead of trying to figure out what to tell you tonight and what to shelve for the rest of this week, I'm writing about nothing. I'm writing about my intentions to write and how, due to ridiculous pain, I cannot see them through.

Hopefully tomorrow brings change. Preferably the good, less painful kind.

Hopefully.

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Continuing to lift up prayers for you!
John 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
Prayer Bears
My email address

stacey said...

damn headache. I hope it eases up soon!!

Sue G said...

While I am NOT happy to hear you have a raging headache again (still), I am THRILLED to hear you are taking care of you and lying down!!!! I suspect that is not always the case, little Miss "I will just forge ahead through pain and problems and do what I have committed to do."

Good for you, girl!

Would a little chicken soup and matzo balls help?

Carleen said...

I'm right there with ya in the misery department. Started the day with a cluster headache that literally froze me to the couch because it hurt even to breathe. Thank goodness for the Amazing Egyptian Dude, who was still home and FINALLY heard my pitiful whistles for attention, the oxygen tank, and Salon Pas for the muscle spasms in the neck that always happen with a headache. Ain't life with Chiari grand?