Wanted: Good thoughts and prayers

Monday, April 27, 2009

Slappy's family is having a bad really day.

I'm not at liberty to go into details on any of it, but there are several things that they're dealing with right now and it's all very distressing. It seems like each generation of Slappy's family is hit by something new and none of it seems under control or even things that can easily be brought there.

I know this is short and dull, but if you're so inclined, they could use good thoughts and prayers about today. Especially thoughts/prayers for strength and wisdom to survive these challenges and hopefully move past them.

8 comments:

Sue G said...

Not short and dull. Short and vague, maybe, but understandable.

It isn't necessary to be specific with prayers all the time. I figure God knows what's needed. So, I'll send a few up and leave it to Him to know what's best.

Praying for the challenges to lessen and the lesson to be learned.

Flea said...

Praying.

justlori2day said...

Praying for resolve to whatever issues need our prayers!

SquareQueen said...

You've got it.

Lynn said...

Know that the Lord is always with you whatever happens! Praying!
Isaiah 41:10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
Prayer BearsMy email address

jojo said...

good thoughts, prayers, finger-crossing, and well wishing coming your way.

terrifik said...

Happy thoughts for Slappy's family - those would be "Slap Happy" thoughts?

Thinking Slap Happy, Slap Happy, Slap Happy

Eva Marie said...

postive thoughts on their way!