1) My housemates.
2) My students. Because every day it becomes more completely clear that I am a horrible teacher. One asked me today if Jesus came before or after DINOSAURS. That, my friends, is a teaching fail.
3) My exams. My last exam this week didn't go splendidly. The professor pointed out what I did wrong and told me to fix it, I told her I didn't know how and left. I truly had no idea and I didn't want to bash my head into the wall of frustration anymore. And that's the exam that I needed to do the best on.
4) That I can't see my final grades yet or in the near future. Because my 2 parking tickets somehow found their way onto my student account and until the payment goes through (whenever that might be at this wonderful place of higher education and logic), I can't see my final grades nor get a transcript.
5) That I had to give the school 40 more dollars in parking ticket fees.
6) My husband, calling me a "nagopotamus."
7) The fact that I have finally, after 2 months of dieting, reached my goal weight, only to discover that I've lost too much weight and I'm no longer have periods, meaning that I have to gain some back if I should ever want to have normal hormones, bone density and possibly children some day. Mother trucker.
8) The cough that never ends.
9) The sinus pain and congestion that NEVER ends.
10) That after almost 3 full years of paying nearly 400 dollars per month for health insurance, my work announced yesterday that starting next year, they will cover the cost of half of the health insurance plans. And it's half of the PPO, not the crappy HMO I have. Which means that I could've saved 7200 dollars in the past 3 years. SEVEN THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED DOLLARS. My credit card debt weeps over this.
11) The headache that NEVER EVER EVER ends.
1) My housemates.