Do you know what's a REALLY bad idea?

Friday, February 6, 2009

Googling "colloid cyst in Foramen of Monro"

Do you know why?

Because "[a]lthough colloid cysts are histologically benign, they can acutely obstruct both foramina of Monro, resulting in sudden loss of consciousness, coma, and death."

Sudden. Death.

Awesome.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Props to Daisy for a very well-timed e-card.

Excuse me while I wallow horizontally with a monster headache that surely can't be rooted in stress. Surely.

8 comments:

Daisy Duke said...

Dude. I have a keen sense of timing. And- you are not going to die. (rolls eyes)

Daisy Duke said...

Dude. I have a keen sense of timing. And- you are not going to die. (rolls eyes)

Overflowing Brain said...

Sheesh. With the double eye-rolling. That may have been overkill.

Ha. Overkill. I kill myself.

HA. But really.

Dysfunction Junction said...

I totally get you with the exuberant googling...you shoulda seen me with Wallace...."what are you saying??? It has "gioma" at the end of it!!! Am I dying???"

Daisy Duke said...

Wallace's friend needs a name.

Wallace and......

Boris?

(Sorry for the double post up there. Oops?)

~*~Snappz~*~ said...

Pfft, you can't die. It's simply not allowed. Who's gonna be all sarcastic and witty snort-out-loud funny for your fans if you kick the bucket?

Dysfunction Junction said...

Horace? Ferdinand? Elroy? Also, a hockey commentator just said "and he shanked it" (just putting it out there)

Nola said...

Might be time to seek the help of a voodoo priestess.