Oh Headache, Oh Headache

Thursday, January 8, 2009

(to the tune of Oh Christmas Tree)

Oh headache, oh headache
Why do you hurt so effing much?
I take 12 pills each freaking day
Whose job is to keep you away.
Oh Headache, oh headache,
Why do you hurt so effing much?

Oh headache, oh headache,
Why do you have to suck so much?
It seems like every time I fly
I spend three days hoping to die.
Oh headache, oh headache,
Why do you have to suck so much?

Oh headache, oh headache,
Why do you torture me so much?
Sleep and drugs haven't helped one bit.
I'm starting to lose my shit.
Oh headache, oh headache
Why do you torture me so much?

6 comments:

Flea said...

I thought ... I thought ... didn't you say it got better? I'm so sorry!

justlori2day said...

I was hoping to not hearing that again... :(

I hate to say this... because I read your comment to Kim, and I do not want the headache wrath of Katie on my sorry ass... but I have to warn you... That was how the stomach bug I caught this week started. And it drags and drags! Be well friend!

Overflowing Brain said...

Flea-
It did get better, but apparently it wasn't a permanent recovery.


Lori-
Do you mean it started with a headache or in the same kind if environment?

Because this headache has been handing me my ass since I got off the plane on Sunday. Ugh ugh ugh, mother freaking ugh.

Melissa said...

I almost hate to say it...but let's hope you're sick and then the headache isn't permanent...

What? Not helping you say?

Mary Ellen said...

I came over here from Kim D's place to see who she was calling snarky. And I have to say, that flu thing (people not understanding the difference between the 'stomach flu' and the actual flu) has bugged the crap out of me for YEARS. I've done my part by trying to explain it to people, but I don't think they got it.

I'm sorry you are having a bad headache, but I must say, your song was very good. I sang it, and I enjoyed it, but I felt a little guilty for the enjoying part.

I hope you are feeling much much much better and say no to stomach viruses!

Flea said...

Wait - when you got off the plane? You're allergic to LOUISIANA!!!! It's not uncommon, you know. :)