Naturally

Monday, November 24, 2008

I actually thought to myself today (because I'm possibly the most arrogant and self-centered person ever), boy, I hope Bossy doesn't link me on her "Virtual peek at other bloggers" window in the next few days because seriously, my blog is sucking wind lately.


Which means naturally I'm there today.  

Don't get me wrong, I'm uber-grateful, but if you're here for the first time, please come back later tonight/tomorrow when I'll write something more entertaining witty interesting thought-provoking, um, wordy.

5 comments:

Flea said...

Wordy. Wordy is good. :) No suckage here, girl.

Anonymous said...

Um, I believe she posted a picture of your husband...

Overflowing Brain said...

Nope. That's my dad. :)

justlori2day said...

Katie, I dont know if I have missed it before, but I have never seen a face shot, and my God woman, you are GORGEOUS!!!

You never suck. I love coming here even if all you have to say is nothing.

Hope Slappy's return tomorrow (right?) lasts a little longer than the last one!

Overflowing Brain said...

Hey thanks Lori! I really owe all the credit to the hair, makeup and picture people. In reality, I look nothing like that.

I do look an awful lot like my dad though. :)