In which you fix my writer's block

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I have absolutely nothing profound to say, and I also have a test to study for, so finding the time to be creative is not an option. Nothing is new healthwise (the (hopefully) final ENT appointment is tomorrow afternoon) and I'm just feeling profoundly uncreative (and horrendously depressed that my soup appears to be discontinued).

So, now it's on your shoulders. Today (and tomorrow since I won't update this until after tomorrow's test) is Ask Katie Questions day! It's the opportunity to find out the things you've been curious about or the things you might have asked that I didn't see or respond to.

The only off-limits things are: my last name, Slappy's real name, my employer (or other work specifics) and any details that might allow my many (snort!) stalkers to find me.

The comments are open. The fate of this blog is in your hands.

(And honey, you are not permitted to participate in this activity because, as we both know, you do not play nice on the blog.)

10 comments:

Daisy Duke said...

What is your favorite pizza topping?

If money were no object, what would you have done differently (if anything) at your wedding? And would you have changed your honeymoon location?

What is your favorite casual restaurant in New Orleans? In LA?

Flea said...

I second Slappy not being able to play. :)

So ... are the K&B's still open in New Orleans?

What's your favorite part of Mardi Gras?

What is your favorite childhood memory?

jojo said...

Do you celebrate Christmas and if so...what do you want?

What is the best thing that I could possibly say to my dauther-in-law to be?

Do you want me to check around here for your soup?

April said...

If you could visit ANY person (famous or not) in history (living or dead) who would it be and why?

Lanny said...

What's your favorite local-to-New Orleans dish?

What's your least favorite local dish?

What's the one thing you can't live without?

Pretend you have time, what's your guilty pleasure?

What's your favorite thing to bake?

Ashley said...

You should find one of those 300 question "surveys" that ppl used to email out all the time listing all your favourites etc haha

What's your favourite book? favourite movie?

Have you ever been to Canada?

What's your dream vacation?

Can you tell I'm Canadian by my spelling of favourite :P Lol ... you don't need to answer that one, just something I figured you might pick up on when you read this

Diana893 said...

So sad about your soup - they haven't had mine in stock either now that Campbell's has their "healthy harvest" or something like that brand that's replacing the good stuff!

I don't know if this is off-limits, but what is the specialty area that Slappy is interested in? I'm sad you're lonely but excited for him! He starts his residency in July, right?

How are grad school apps going?

What are you doing for Halloween?

Hope you have a good week!

Kells said...

If you could say anything to your mother-in-law (and not get in trouble) what would it be?

Anonymous said...

How come you say LA has all of the good fast food restaurants? You've got Raising Canes, Jack n the Box and Sonic! What's in LA that's better than that?

Anna in the land of McDonalds

Joe Blow....The Lover man said...

I take Foculate(www.foculate.com) to take care of writer's block. It's the new "creative aid" brain supplement. I am not sure if it's a placebo effect but seems to get the creative juices flowing. Not to mention it's awesome for hangovers and makes my memory a sponge. I give it two thumbs up.