Accomplishments

Friday, October 10, 2008

I have a seriously severe case of writer's block right now. It might be the snot which now occupies all the sinuses not filled with cysts (see, they are handy), or it might be that right now I have TWO completely independent headaches.

Can I get some kind of trophy for that? Because seriously it's amazing. The 23 day headache remains, and now I have a sinus headache to boot. Factor in the sore throat and you'll understand that I am not an especially pleasant version of myself, even in the frame of the past month.

BUT, something good happened and since people have made their displeasure with my negativity known, I'd like to take a minute to brag share.

Last night I got my test grade back from the exam I took on Tuesday. I got a 94 out of 100. Which, first of all, considering I did almost no work towards this test, is pretty freaking fabulous. Second, the class average was a 50. So, if you're in my microbiology class, I'd like to sincerely apologize for ruining the curve. Okay, so I'm not really sorry, but I needed a win pretty badly.

So to check the scoreboard...Me: 1, My body/the universe/negativity/unpleasantries: 10,000

But hey, I'm on the board now.

5 comments:

Flea said...

LOL!! I'm so glad you're on the board. :D Congratulations on destroying said curve!

Lanny said...

Congrats on the grade!

The Floydster said...

Way to go!!! You are an amazing woman.

Monkling said...

I say a 94 is worth more than just 1 point.

Becs said...

Congrats on the great grade!!!