So yea

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I somehow thought that on day 7 of a headache that I should mess with my blogger template.

Ignore the mess for now. I'm off to the doctor. I'll be sure and throw in, "makes really bad choices" into the list of symptoms.

p.s. do you like this template? does it make you want to vomit with it's rainbowiness or is it just enough perkiness? feedback is appreciated and since I definitely didn't create it and only spent about 10 minutes trying to find the "browse" and then "upload" buttons, I won't be offended if you don't like it.

7 comments:

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Not loving it but not disgusted by it either!

Hallie :)

justlori2day said...

I kinda like it, but got confused as to where the comment button was! Found it obviously! Its a little bright for fall, but mine is dull and drab, so a little brightness isnt all bad! :)

Taylor said...

Pretty! Love it!

LilSass said...

Ooooh, I like, I like!

Ryan Waldron said...

It gives me psychadelic vertigo, but don't mind me. I read your blog in an rss feed reader.

anne t said...

Not bad, but not something for first thing in the morning.

Tur'le said...

Don't like it ... Sorry!