I get by with a little help from my friends

Friday, September 26, 2008

No, my head hasn't stopped hurting, but rather than write about that again, I just wanted to drop a quick note to thank you all for the emails, comments and other messages I've gotten these past 10 miserable freaking days. They have lifted me up more than I ever thought possible and made me feel so very loved, and at times when I needed it more than ever before.

Thank you for continuing to read when the pain prevented me from being a good blog friend and really, even a sub-par blogger. Thank you for your prayers and good thoughts; for your suggestions and sympathy.

xo,
Katie

3 comments:

katy said...

I get headaches frequently but they go away after a nights sleep....I don't know what I would do if they didn't.
I was diagnosed with Cerebral pseudo tumor about 8 years ago but I have been lucky with very few symptoms.

Flea said...

:) I wish you could just get a peaceful night's sleep ...

The MRI - will it show up either of the things you are thinking this might be, or will they require other types of tests?

How's Slappy doing in the middle of all of this?

robin in seattle said...

Not that I've been very (or at all) good about leaving nice comments, I am glad that others have done so. You've been in my thoughts, and I'm hoping the universe will send you some pain relief soon.