At least we know now

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I can say with great certainty that food allergies were not causing my headaches.

Why do I know this? Because my head has possibly never hurt worse than it does right now. I'm trying to imagine a time or place in which that could have happened or might happen, but I just don't think it's possible.

Holy hell. No, I take that back. Holy shit.

If I survive to tomorrow I'll blog something more profound then. In the meantime, if you live in a big city, go see Cirque du Soleil's Delirium movie- Slappy's brother is in it.

5 comments:

Monkling said...

Doesn't chocolate deprivation cause headaches? Yeah. I think that's it.

Flea said...

Caffeine deprivation causes MAJOR headaches. Major. Killer headaches. So does chocolate withdrawal. Can you take Excedrin? Wait - you're allergic to aspirin? It rocks for headaches.

Does heat work for your headaches? If so, take a clean tube sock (CLEAN! Don't let Slappy tell you the aromatic qualities of a dirty tube sock are beneficial to headaches), fill it halfway with uncooked rice, tie off the open end and microwave for a minute. If it's not warm enough, microwave till it is. Lay that wherever the pain is.

Anonymous said...

Wow, that sucks.

Anna in IL

Daisy Duke said...

Are you at least sleeping better? Or noticing glowing radiant skin? SOMETHING to make it worth it??

nola said...

Oy. It really could be withdrawal of chocolate--like caffeine. Sorry!