Filler

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Lanny tagged me to do a Meme, and I am going to do it, in fact, I'm going to do the crap out of it, but not today. I still feel so remarkably lousy that I just don't have it in me to be creative or funny.

I think I am starting to turn a corner on this, but I felt so much worse yesterday than I had Monday that I feel like it's going to take a while just to get back to feeling crappy, let alone to feeling well. If I could just have like a 15 minute break from coughing, I'd be beside myself with gratitude. My poor voice is just gone and my whole abdominal area/ribs are insanely sore from the incessant hacking. It hurts everywhere.

Oh, and tonight is my last chemistry test and chemistry class since I'm opting to take my B and run, without taking the final exam. Which means that tomorrow is day 1 of GRE studying. I bet it's difficult for you to resist wanting my life every day. But really, do try to contain your envy.

3 comments:

Daisy Duke said...

Last night of class is always exciting as is not having to study for a final exam! Woohoo.

GRE Studying....feel your pain. Really. Truly.

stacey said...

yay for being done with your class!!

this sounds horrible and I am knocking on wood as I type, but I hope you don't break a rib from coughing!! I have heard of people who have done that!

Flea said...

I AM SO FREAKIN' JEALOUS.

There. :)