Introducing....

Monday, June 9, 2008

Mr. and Mrs.



(wait for it)



Dr. Awesome.


Yes, this is both a declaration of our marriage (which so far, wedding included is absolutely incredible and more details will be forthcoming eventually) and a declaration of a winner of the naming contest. However, the commenter was anonymous, so I'll need y'all to be honest and I'll need the original submitter to shoot me an email. And just fyi to that anonymous poster, 4 of the 5 names he was choosing between were your 4. Slappy came in at a very very close second.

So anyways, we're off to Maui tomorrow. I'll probably jump on with pictures and nonsense some, but mostly, I'm just going to go enjoy my honeymoon.

7 comments:

Monkling said...

It's me! I'm anonymous. Okay, I'm not. :(

You have a great time in Maui. Looking forward to photos.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Enjoy the beach a little for me!

Anna in IL

Flea said...

Oh man! That's a great moniker for TF! Wish I were more anonymous. :(

Have fun honeymooning!

nola said...

Yeay! Congratulations!! Have a great honeymoon!!

Pontchartrain Pete said...

Congrats and all, but Dr. Awesome? That's weak. Slappy is much better.

Moondance said...

Congratulations. Welcome to the club. Enjoy the ride.

jojo said...

Congratulations Dr. and Mrs. Awesome! Have a great time in Hawaii and well...the rest of your life!

jj