Things I got today...

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

besides slightly bummed that only one person commented on my stressed out post yesterday. Harumpf.

Anyways, today I got:

-Wii Fit! It was my birthday present, but Nintendo pushed the release date back from my birthday to today, so now we have it and it's awesomely awesome. Except that somehow, my fitness age is 29 and The Fiance's is his actual age. So. not. fair.

-An appointment with the boob doctor (for Thursday), who is apparently back in town. When I explained the situation to the nurse (I'm not going to explain to you, just trust me when I tell you that you don't really want to know) her response was, oh yes, you definitely need to come in. Think lots of no-more-stitches thoughts for me.

-Thai Food! And it was as good as last time, perhaps better. Seriously, you must go there and you must eat the calamari appetizer.

-And last, but not least, A JOB. I'm starting July 1st. It's exactly the job I needed and wanted and I'm so freaking stoked, I can't even begin to tell you.

So that post about you being right and me being wrong, yea, it's going to have to wait another day. Tomorrow, I promise!

11 comments:

Monkling said...

Okay, to make up for only one post yesterday - I get to be the first one today.

Monkling said...

And not only that but I'm making more than 1 comment. So there.

I want a review of that Wii Fit from you. And on the Thai food - that's what we did for my son's graduation. We love Thai food.

nola said...

I KNEW you'd get the job! Congrats!!! And glad abt the other things, too!

jojo said...

Awwww, that's so cool about the job! And the wii fit, it is sooo much fun, and i'm waaaaaay older than my real age, ack. Thinking good non-stitchy thoughts for Thursday. Sorry I didn't comment yesterday....sometimes I truly don't know what to say, and I was trying to come up with something helpful/useful.

Flea said...

Wait. I want to hear more about this job. Specifically teh new boss who hugged you. You got good vibes there?

Anonymous said...

You're doing way better than me on the fitness age. We "only" have the traditional Wii Sports, but my fitness age on there is 84. And although I may feel it some days, chronologically, I'm not anywhere near 84. Much closer to 63. :D

Anna in IL

Anonymous said...

maybe there was only one comment for a reason......

Vee said...

I am going to have to check this Wii Fit out and see why everyone seems to be getting it. I feel left out!

lace1070 said...

Hey ~ congrats on the job ~ one less thing to worry about ~ right? You go girl! hugs ~ Lace

Moondance said...

Congratulations on the job.

Cathy in MI said...

Yeah for the job! Did you tell us what this job is exactly? Or are you saving that for another post?

Also, still needing to get a Wii in this house, sounds like so much fun!

And Happy Belated Bday.