Silver Lining

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Today was a rough day for several reasons I don't really want to talk about right now. That said, there was one bright spot I'd like to share.

It seems we've possibly chosen a first dance song. I'm sticking a youtube clip of it (live) for your listening pleasure. However, I'm posting it with the understanding that if you don't like it, you'll keep it to yourself, because we really do like it and that's what really matters. I realize I'm as much as asking all the trolls to come out and ruin this song for me, but I'm also trusting you to be adults, so without further ado...

8 comments:

nola said...

Yeay! A song has been settled on! Woot!! And it's nice!

the queen said...

I LOVE that song! I always wish someone would sing it to me.

jenn said...

How could people come in and ruin that? It's perfect. So perfect! Yay for having it sorted out.

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Who is that singing? Ben Folds Five? I love it!

Hallie

Flea said...

What song is it? I'm so old.

Katie said...

It is Ben Folds and the song is called "The Luckiest"

I love it. :)

Daisy Duke said...

What a great pick!

KY said...

Awwee I love that song, and that version. I believe that version was played in dedication to Rove, a aussie comedians, wife who had recently died. (sorry to be so morbid!) Good choice! =)