Just for the record...

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Some of y'all are liars.

Let me share some Google Analytics Statistics:

April 22nd- the day of the de-boobing- 229 visits

April 29th- the day of the pathology debacle- 214 visits

April 30th- the day I declared a short writing hiatus when everyone said they'd come back when I came back- 211 visits

May 3rd- the day I said I'd be back when y'all said you'd come back- 51 visits *At 11:59 pm Google Analytics reports a grand total of 74 people for the day (and for comparison, last Saturday saw 127, so I'm not being totally crazy. Okay, I am, but, whatever. My life is stressful, I get legitimate crazy leeway).


See, liars. I'm not sure why I'm typing this since clearly no one is reading it. But seriously guys, I'm back. Come back. I miss you. I need you. And I really really don't want to study.

10 comments:

matkins said...

Delurking to say I would have been here earlier but both of today's posts just showed up in my feedreader. Glad you're back. I'm a special education teacher in Oklahoma and am also counting down the days until school is out (13 school days : ) ).

nola said...

Hiya! Waiting with bated breath!!

Monkling said...

Don't trust Google Analytics Statistics. Really, it is what actually lies. Plus some people, like oh, say maybe ME, have javascript disabled so most hit counters don't see me.

jojo said...

Hey, I just haven't had the chance to check in yet! Glad you are back and i'm looking forward to some "jackassedry" like stories!

take care,
jojo

Pontchartrain Pete said...

I've just been taking a break from leaving random and inappropriate smartass comments.

kim-d said...

You know me...I couldn't come back cause I never left. I stalk even when you say you won't be here. Cause, as you said, people lie sometimes. Hehehe. You will probably eventually beg me to leave, and never come back. Sigh.

the queen said...

Hey, big Google Dot in St Louis Metro area here - you didnt even give a whole day to check AND it was Saturday.

Flea said...

Yeah, well most of us just read at night. Look at those stats again tomorrow. And maybe it was the word "boob" hitting the search engines. :)

Lanny said...

I'm pretty certain you can see my stalking the other days (just in case you came back early), but Saturday was super busy for me. Besides, doesn't 6:50 on a Sunday morning count for something? ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm here, I'm here. Just up to my elbows in moving boxes, and my husband yells when he finds me online, so I have to be stealthy and quick -- no time for comments!

Anna in IL