Meme-Memoir

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Flea has tagged me for a very interesting Meme. I thought since some of you are getting tired of my whining, that'd I'd switch to philosophical for a day or so. I've also spent the entire day working on a study guide, so I really really need to type up something that doesn't involve the words "gastric juice" or "partial pressure" for a while.

Anyways, the challenge of this Meme is to write a 6 word memoir. 6 tiny words to express something important that has changed or shaped my life in a big way.

Here are the official rules:
1) Write your own six word memoir;
2) Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like;
3) Link to the person that tagged you in your post, and to the original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere;
4) Tag at least five more blogs with links; and
5) Don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!

I'm tagging/challenging NOLA, Scarlett, Pete, Kate and Ness for this one. Good luck.

Without further ado, here's my memoir. Though I reserve the right to try again later when I'm not studying for multiple tests.


The only real constant is change.

2 comments:

Flea said...

Ooo! I like yours! And I didn't post rules for mine, so I'm glad you did. That's what I get for stealing.

katie said...

very interesting meme. i like that.
and i agree with yours! the only constant IS change. agreed

Found you from Ness. Like you blog!!

i see how you also have Dooce linked! how great is her site? i love her!! :)