The to-do list...updated

Monday, March 10, 2008

I can officially check off "study for (this) anatomy exam" and "write (crappy) paper proposal for same class" from my list of things to do, which is a very good feeling. I would even hazard a guess that the exam went okay (though that tends to be a bad sign, so we'll see, knowing this professor he'll run the scantrons by April-ish, because, you know, turning on the machine and putting 25 papers in it is such an incredible amount of effort, sometimes you have to store it up for the event...) and I got an "ok" for my paper topic.

On the other hand, I can add, "feel like shit because you aren't taking good care of your body" because it seems like that's going to be the theme of the week.

I realize there's been a serious lack of humor here lately and I just want you to know that I am aware of the dry spell and will do all that I can to liven things up soonish. I still have an Anatomy lab quiz Wednesday and a physics exam Thursday, not to mention parent-teacher conferences tomorrow and a lobotomy on Friday. That last one was just penciled in this evening, so the humor might have to wait. You know, until the lobotomy incision heals some.

2 comments:

Nola said...

Keep thinking SPRING BREAK!

Monkling said...

Speaking of spring break, how come you didn't get spring break yet? My son had it last week & my daughter has it now. Do they do things different down there in the south??

Ugh. Anatomy class. Enough to bring back nightmares.