Fingertips

Friday, March 28, 2008

The Fiance told me a story that is so graphic that it will be running through my head for the rest of the evening, so I decided to share that burden with all of you.

The Fiance's brother-in-law, who is a very nice, though sometimes a little rash, was making chili on Easter (nothing says "He is risen" quite like Chili). While chopping the meat he accidentally cut the top of his finger off. Then, in a fit of rage or frustration (no one can quite explain this part), he threw his fingertip down the garbage disposal, never to be found again.

There are some other elements about how plastic surgery at the hospital offered to put a piece of his ass on his fingertip and he refused it, but frankly, the image of him shucking his own finger, throwing down the garbage disposal and then his sister picking up the knife and finishing the chili while he went to the emergency room makes me smile in a demented sort of way.

3 comments:

sunshine1178 said...

Ewww. I hope she at least rinsed the knife off before resuming chopping. Blech.

Flea said...

oh my word. Ew.

Nola said...

That is SO a cover story for that tip being in the chili! Ewwww!!