What sucks the most

Saturday, February 2, 2008

I went to work every day for the past two weeks. Well, every weekday. Not including MLK day. But still. And in that time, though I had the few days of feverishness and not feeling great, I managed not to get the cold that has been passed around like a bowl of onion dip. So imagine how excited I was when I woke up with a harsher version of death this morning. My throat, it feels as though there could be a gaping hole burned through the back of it, my sinuses are endlessly dripping. This is not good.

So instead of boring you with the details, I'm just going to post a few pictures to fill the sickness filled void.

Hello lover(s)

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Is a tetanus shot supposed to bleed this much? (I didn't say I was posting pretty pictures)

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


The shining lights of Mardi Gras

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

6 comments:

Ann Marie said...

Ohhhhh we have the same lovers! cool

kim-d said...

Okay, Katie and Ann Marie, we can make that a threesome on the lover thing. Cooler yet!

Ummm...the lights of Mardi Gras pic? Really nice but was it by any chance taken after a long, long session with the lovers? Just sayin'...

And no, I don't think it should bleed that much, but what do I know.

FerFur said...

Hey Katie,

Sorry I haven't written in a while, I was in wedding mood, but now that's over.

I dated a guy for six years who I couldn't stay his mother. I'm not a mean person but she was the only person that I prayed to God would drop down in front of me and died. It didn't work.

Hang in there chickie.

Jennifer

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Just dropping in to say hello. I am over my horning and am now once again checking out my favorite bloggers.

Not sure tetnus shots should bleed like that but as long as the blood stopped, I don't think it's a big issue.

Hang in there kiddo.

Hallie

Sherri said...

Hi Katie,

Here's hoping your weekend has improved since your last post and you're feeling better.

kim-d said...

Are you okay? Have you sobered up? In jail for assault of the MIL, perhaps? I am concerned. :)