OMFG

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

If you ever happen to be a guest in my home and request that I cook dinner one of the nights you're there and even help me decide what I'm going to cook, let me just give you a heads up that it is spectacularly rude to decline eating said meal so that you can eat your 3 day old leftovers. SPECTACULARLY rude.

Other things considered rude would be walking in the kitchen and saying things like:

"You're making ALL of that? Wow, you'll definitely have a lot leftover. When exactly are you going to eat it?"

"It's messy isn't it?"

"I think that's where the bugs are coming from."

6 comments:

Nola (www.nolanotes.com) said...

Oh, JESUS!

kim-d said...

OY! Where did this woman come from anyway? Can't I PUHLEEEEZE come there and smack her in the face? Just a little? PUHLEEEEZE? I hope she gets food poisoning from her nasty-assed old leftovers. And I just goofed cause I'm giving up swearing for Lent. I'm sorry. Forgive. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh Katie! She really needs to get over herself. She does sound vaguely like my mother in law. I didn't know there could be 2 of her out there. At least mine doesn't visit very often. She has chosen to go to her trailer trash niece's wedding over her grandson's first hold communion. Priorities huh? Hang in there it has to be 2 days and counting by now.

Laurie in NJ...who has wanted to comment for weeks but has not been able to because the word verification has not been working. UGH

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Did you HAVE to RUIN Matt M for me? No deodorant? Damn, I may have to boot him off my list!

Thanks....

Hallie

Lanny said...

Maybe you should give up the MIL for Lent!

Ness said...

How incredibly and utterly rude and obnoxious.

I agree...keep the chocolate and give HER up for Lent. Or send her to Southern Siberia...that's where I send people who don't belong in my airspace...Ness