An ear opening experience

Monday, February 18, 2008

Tonight at starbucks (where all the best things happen) a woman had the loudest and possibly funniest phone conversation I've ever heard/seen.


"Hey, where you at now?"

"What? I can't hear you."

"I still can't hear you, talk louder."

"Whatchou say?"

"Naw, I got 4 bars, it's your phone."

"It's your phone. My phone's fine. Talk Louder"

"Yes, the volume is all the way up. You gotta talk into the microphone."

"The microphone. Those little holes at the bottom of the phone. That's what you supposed to talk into."

"What? Talk louder! I still can't hear nothing."

At this point she was really losing her patience with the person on the other end of the line. Then all of a sudden she stopped, pulled the phone away from her, plucks out the EARPLUG from her ear and says, "Nevermind. I fixed it."

4 comments:

Nola (www.nolanotes.com) said...

And people DRIVE while on these things. Scary.

lace1070 said...

LOL ~ that's funny ~ you should submit that to this website ~ http://overheardlines.blogspot.com/

Hugs to you ~ Lace

Marriage-101 said...

Wow. That's all I can say. Wow.

Julie said...

The Future of America....

Oh boy.
:)