End o' the year poll

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

The blogger group that I'm in is asking everyone to link to their favorite post of the year and I can't decide. I'm finding myself to be much less funny than I remembered, but I narrowed down to 5. So leave your vote in the comment section (by the way, I know that 100s of you are reading this every day, I could even list the cities you're reading from, so just this once, sign the comment section? Puh-lease? It's been a bad week, I need positive feedback). And I will return to regular posting tomorrow with hilarious tales of the past few days. And yes, the wedding is very much still on.

Without further ado...the poll...

#1 - a long post mocking my step-sister...because I'm that kind of nice...After you read this...

#2 - a very serious entry about Katrina 1,051,200 minutes

#3 - an enlightening post about the inabilities of those with external genitalia...Men are from mars

#4 - a less than enlightening letter to the customers of Walmart...Open letter to the customers of Walmart

#5 - and the recent rantings of Communistic Christmas...Christmas Communism

8 comments:

kim-d said...

I gotta take Christmas Communism. By the way, how WAS that bruschetta? The Best Ever? Yeah, I thought not. HAHA!

Happy 2008.

lurker in ohio said...

ditto on kim, the christmas one. :)

happy 08

Anonymous said...

On no we have to pick just one? Okay well I love the Christmas one, but the Walmart one made me nearly pee my pants too.

Happy New Year

Laurie in New Jersey...who reads all the time and never says much, maybe that should be my resolution to chime in more

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

I like the Walmart one... Merry/Happy Everything!!

Hallie

~~Silk said...

(Lurker here....) I'll vote for Walmart, too, even though you left out the part about how if you turn your back on your shopping cart for ten seconds, you'll turn around to find the cart gone, and all the things you had put in it not-so-neatly dumped on the nearest surface.

Anna in IL said...

The Wal-Mart one is the most univeral, in my opinion.

Kelly said...

I have a crazy, dysfunctional family...so I've got to go with #1 :)

Lanny said...

You couldn't go wrong with any of these, but I've got to go with Walmart.