Delurking Results

Saturday, January 12, 2008

So the breakdown went:

The following states/countries had one visitor delurking: Alabama, California, Canada (by the way, I've had 307 Canadians visit!), Georgia, Louisiana, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, New York, New Zealand (which took me forever to figure out because I couldn't figure out which state had a postal abbreviation of NZ...), North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Virginia, and West Virginia.

The following states had 2 visitors delurking: Missouri and Minnesota

And the winner, with 4 delurking visitors: Illinois


I'm going to give links to three possible charities from Illinois, and anyone is welcome to vote on these. Whichever gets the most votes wins (see how I'm sucking you into commenting...). And do let me know if you have another Illinois charity you'd like to nominate, I'm open to suggestions.

1. Y-me National Breast Cancer Association Illinois Chapter

2. Special Olympics I can donate directly to the Chicago team

3. American Brain Tumor Association This organization happens to be located in Illinois also


So pick and comment and let me know and I'll shoot one of these three great charities a small donation in all y'alls honors.

Thanks for playing!

3 comments:

Anna in IL said...

Yay Illinois! I'm not familiar with two of the organizations. The Special Olympics is always a good option, but I'm happy with any choice that you make.

~~Silk said...

I recommend the brain tumor association. They were helpful when my late husband was fighting his tumor. And if you donate, they might send you newsletters about progress in treatments, but they don't dun you for more money. (At least, that's my experience.)

Daisy Duke said...

Yay Illinois! Hey, money to a good cause is money to a good cause, but I vote for the brain tumor association.