An open letter to the stomach virus

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Dear Stomach Virus-

You have plagued virtually everyone within a 2 mile radius of where I'm standing at any given time, including cousins and step-sisters currently still being rehydrated in the ER, and let me just say, that is not cool. Not cool at all. If you rob from me the pleasure of going to see Wicked with my fiance tomorrow night, (which was his totally awesome Christmas present from me) I will never, ever forgive you. I have Zofran and Meclizine and Immodium on standby and I swear, if you attack either myself or my man, I will drug you so severely that you will mutate at the very thought of it. Go the hell away. You are not wanted here.

And if you'd kindly please stop attacking the house with the family that I actually like to associate with, that'd also be great.

Love,
Katie

0 comments: