The Life of the Unemployed

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Everytime I watch The Price is Right, which is a lot lately, I get all nervous because I just know that one of these days, someone is going to spin the wheel right into their head. It's got so many sharp edges and they're so into the game, I just know it's going to happen. Can you imagine the gore? Would they get a re-spin?

And at what point are people going to realize that the price of the cars on TPIR never ever ends with a 0 or a 5. That's the challenge! It's always something weird and everyone is always stunned.

I wonder if they give away lives on TPIR, because I'm thinking I might need to get one.

2 comments:

Maxie said...

I hate it with TPIR has games where they have to guess a car's value right down to the dollar. It stresses me out, haha. I haven't watched the show since Drew Carey took over, is it any good?

kim-d said...

Oh, Katie, I'm getting a little worried about you! First, because you obviously became desensitized to gore when you saw that Old-Men-Or-What-the-eff-ever movie; I mean, if you're looking for gore from TPIR wheel and all. I did not see that movie and the worst I've ever envisioned from TPIR wheel is that someone a little on the zaftig side will fall on his/her a$$ and be totally embarrassed. And, second, that you're watching that much TPIR. Now that you have the cute new do--which, in my humble opinion, looks very, very cute--you might wanna think about getting out a little. HAHAHAHA! We could gladly send more gift cards if it would ensure that you step away from the tube...

Just giving ya a rough time, cutie--except about the hair; I meant what I said about that! And I was so excited to get a comment from you today--WOO-HOO! :)