The Freak Show

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

So I'm going to cut my hair. Not too much and as you've all pointed out I have lots of time, so it will grow plenty before the wedding and I will have plenty of options. I'm trying really hard to make it a non-issue, it's not working as much as I'd like due to my insatiable desire to fret, but I'm working on it.

I went and spoke with the guy who cuts my hair...

Me: "I'd like it cut but I can't really move my head much, will that be a problem?"

Him: "Uhhhh, ummm, does it hurt? Let me see it again."

Me: "No, it doesn't hurt I just can't turn my head."

Him: "Oh. Um, can I see it one more time?"

Me: "I'll come with my hair already washed since I can't lean back in the sink."

Him: "Okay, um, once more?"

Me: "Do you want me to put a bandage over the incision?"

Him: "Yes! Bandage it. Yes, that would be great. Yes. I think a bandage would be a good idea....Can I look at it just one more time?"

0 comments: