Day 2

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Hello again. It's the Fiance. For those who haven't been checking Katie's other site, Katie is doing well today. She has been moved to a regular room, has much fewer lines in her, and is able to get up for short distances. Unbeknownst to us, she is also off pain medication, and is tolerating it well, in the short amounts of time she is actually awake. Oh, and there was a breif mention of her possible going home tomorrow, though I would think Friday is more likely. Either way, my tenure here will be brief. Anyway, I'm exhausted, so I'm gonna keep this short and sweet, as I can never match the wit and humor Katie (thinks she) brings to this site. Hope all are well,
The Fiance

1 comments:

kim-d said...

Hey Fiance, how are YOU doing through all of this? I'm so glad Katie has you there for her; I can't imagine what it would be like without having a loving source of strength to help carry the load. According to Katie, you're a sorta good guy...HAHAHA!...and it's awfully nice of you to blog for her. We appreciate it!