At the end of the last hour of the last lab of the semester

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

As the last lab was winding down, my professor got all excited and informed us that she had a "special treat" for anyone who wanted to stay around a little while longer. Thinking that since this our last non-exam lab it might actually be something cool or interesting, I stayed.

Five excrutiating minutes later she popped in a video and said, "I had to convince here, but I finally got my sister to give me the video of her cataract surgery, come and watch if you want."

I then promptly gagged and left my last non-exam lab of the semester. The end is near my friends.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I saw this article I thought of you:

http://www.eonline.com/news/article/index.jsp?uuid=91d84f78-f0d2-4822-9b9a-7e6518d2f24b

It is about Rosanne Cash having the same thing as you do!