8 secrets

Monday, November 19, 2007

Before I go through the 8 countdown let me say that a) my physics tests is over and it was ridiculously easy; b) my stomach is terible today and I can't tell if it's nerves or the pestulance that's being passed around; c) there is nothing I want to do less than start reading for my next test. NOTHING. Except maybe think about having brain surgery in 8 days.


8. I have not one, but two tattoos. Location and description are are going to remain secrets.

7. I cheated in high school English on almost every vocabulary test I took. That's what happens when you put someone in the seat next to their best friend and have them trade papers for grading. I did not cheat on the final exam though, I felt like that gave some karmatic balance to the whole thing.

6. I hate dogs. There, I said it. I hate them. Big ones, little ones, all of them. They all smell, they have no respect for property and they're never as cute as anyone thinks they are. No, I don't want to walk your dog. No, I don't want to pet your dog. In fact, I want to delete the memory of smelling, I mean, meeting your dog.

5. I secretly have always wanted to be a doctor, but at the same time, I'm very secretly afraid of failure and in medicine the stakes are just too high. I guess that's one of the cool things about The Fiance. I'm getting to live just a little bit vicariously through him.

4. I have dreams about childbirth often. I do not know why this is.

3. I have a birthmark in a very private region. No, I will not describe that either.

2. I am afraid of horses. I used to ride them very regularly and I was always scared to death that it was going to buck me off or bite me. I don't think in all the years I rode that I ever took my hand off the saddle horn, ever.

1. I want to be famous. Not actor famous, more like created or invented or did something great famous. I want to be remembered as someone who DID something. Who affected change and who made the future better in some way. I don't like attention that much, but I would love to get credit for doing something good.

0 comments: