3 Things about my trip

Sunday, November 25, 2007

1. Family meetings can go well. It's all the little voices in your head warning you of impending danger that are the real problem. And it's classically funny when your step-dad thinks that the antipasti appetizer is the entire meal and he fills himself (with seconds!) of that before the elaborate Lazagna/salad course. And then the tiramisu.

2. McDonald's should never provide Happy Meal toys where you can rocket propel things, otherwise 2 very tired travellers might do that for literally almost an hour until the one mature one (who was too manly to get a happy meal) tell us that we should go to our gate.

3. 5:45am is way too freaking early to arrive anywhere. And hence, it's time for me to go to bed. I will be up later, but I will be studying feverishly for the last exam that I've hardly given a single moment of time to in the past week. Oh flipping well.

G'night.

1 comments:

kim-d said...

I am really, really glad about the meeting-of-the-members-of-the-family. Whew! Big load off, huh? Keep your guard up, though, cause you know how those family members can be. They'll turn on ya on a dime...HAHAHAHA! Just joking...

I cannot believe you two were propelling Happy Meal toys at each other. Oh wait, yes I can...if I were you, I'd have done the same thing :).

Hope you had a Happy Nap today!