An evening with the New Orleans Hornets...

Monday, October 15, 2007

Tickets: $0

Parking: $0

Jambalaya: $7, plus whatever it will cost in paper towels to clean it all off my shoe after I tipped the whole bowl over onto my foot.

French Fries: $0 (okay, free to me, The Fiance bought those)

Rum and Diet Coke: $7

Cotton Candy: $3

Cinnamon Sugar Pretzel: $4 (though I didn't pay for that either)

Consuming this much crap in less than 1/2 of a preseason basketball game that almost no one in the universe cared about? Priceless.

(and also nice to spend time with my man, but really, the food).


(If you're looking for a brain surgery update, save yourself the effort, I'm taking a hiatus while I try and figure out what might be the most difficult decision I've ever had to make)

1 comments:

kim-d said...

Bummer about the jambalaya-on-the-shoe; man, that would have bugged me :)! And about the rum and Diet Coke--regular rum or Captain Morgan. Regular Diet Coke or Coke Zero. Cause if you went with the regular, sometime you GOTTA try Captain & Coke Zero. There, now I've probably stressed you all out over that--HAHAHA!

Seriously, it makes me happy to hear that you and The Mr. got to get out and just chill for a while, away from hard subjects and decisions.

I am curious, though, was the jambalaya-spilling AFTER the rum and cokes? HAHA!