Delurk yourself!

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

(That image is supposed to link here but frankly, I couldn't get my computer to do what I wanted, so I'm giving credit/linkage here!)

Today is national delurking day, so you, yes YOU, who are reading this, even if it's already tomorrow and not officially the delurking day, it's time to leave a comment and delurk yourself. I know someone besides me is reading because that little ticker keeps increasing, so it's time for you to let me know who you are!

Here's my idea- tell me who you are, tell me the most interesting place you've ever visited and then ask a question for me and I'll answer all of the not-too-personal questions asked. 'mkay?

Happy Delurking Day. Go forth and comment!

4 comments:

Anna in IL said...

Anna in IL

the most interesting place I've ever visited??? gosh, I don't know. maybe the French Quarter in New Orleans.

What are you dressing as for Halloween? (Or, if you're not dressing up this year, what is your favorite costume from a past year?)

Marriage-101 said...

Hello!

Cabo San Lucas.

what is the most interesting place YOU'VE ever visited? (I know, I'm so original)

Anonymous said...

Hi Katie,
Happy delurking day! Most interesting place I've visited...Munich, Germany.

What is your favorite holiday?

Kristina from S. Dakota

Anonymous said...

most interesting place, don't have one as i never have been out of the area of Michigan/Ohio/Indiana/Pennsylvania...