Da Brain

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

So for those interested in brain updates, we're meeting with the neurosurgeon again tomorrow. I have a laundry list of things to ask, but I'm leaning in the direction of surgery. Everytime I talk myself out of it, I get a headache and then I remember why I feel like I owe it to myself to try this.

Incidentally, I told my boss this morning what was going on and that I might be having this surgery and a few of the details. And then, because the whole world needs to be informed about it, she told EVERYONE at our faculty meeting today.

Note to self: do not tell boss private information on the day of a faculty meeting.

3 comments:

kim-d said...

I'm behind ya all the way, Katie. If there's anything I can do, just let me know. Really!

Nola said...

Errr (on the boss thing). Hoping things go well for you.

Anna in IL said...

Note to Katie: do not tell boss private information, ever. This woman has some tact issues.