An open letter to all computer companies and anyone otherwise affiliated with them.

Sunday, September 16, 2007

To whom it may concern,

I am done with your computers. All of them. I will wait until the next craze in technology, because if I have to deal with one more effing computer telling me that it cannot find its own piece of shit HARD DRIVE I will absolutely lose it. And moreover, all the employees of the Apple corporation, you might want to tune into this, if you charge me money to have MY files recovered from my barely year old computer (you know, those files, like my senior thesis from college, all my pictures, music and other things that CANNOT BE REPLACED) even though I bought your exorbitantly priced all-encompassing warantee, I will be forced to strangle you with one of the three non-functional computer chargers I have in my desk drawer.

You are officially dead to me.

Warmest Regards and a Big Middle Finger,
Katie

4 comments:

Ann Marie said...

By ALL computers do you mean all ALL or just ALL that run Windows.

I adore my MAC.. Love love love love it.

kim-d said...

You tell 'em, Katie :)!

PC said...

I think my laptops and I have a reg computer who I think follows right along with your computers. I think you should send that to the coputer place.

kim-d said...

Katie~I'm not sure if you know it or not, but today is compliment day as dictated by Jenn over at Simply Not Simple, and I thought it was a great idea. What I didn't realize was how hard it would be to put it into words; in my blog today, I said that I hope you all know everyday how much I appreciate you, not just on compliment day.

But, I really need to try to find a way to let you know how special you are to me. We have "known" each other for quite a while now and I've just loved ya to pieces for a good share of that time. I find that since we've been in touch through our blogs, that has just increased and increased. You are smart, brave, honest, caring, kind and beautiful. And, personally, I love over-achievers; all of my favorite people are OAs! I am so excited for you and The Mr. to get married because you are going to be a great wife and mother, if that is what you choose. So, happy compliment day, Katie, you are a forever-kind-of-friend in my book...