Humbert-hole

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

As you read this, you may be asking yourself, does Katie really sit around all day and worry about hurricanes? And the answer to that would be a resounding yes. I have the The National Hurricane Website bookmarked and I look at it pretty much hourly. Which is why it's such a big deal that there's this tropical storm. You see, it came out of nowhere and depending upon where you look, it may or may not be coming near us. The National Hurricane Website seems to think that no, it won't.

On the other hand, the radar at Wunderground shows the dirty side of the hurricane bitchslapping us pretty good.

I especially like this page where the yellow line shows it going through and coming back into the bath water of the gulf, yea, that wouldn't be bad at all.

So Humberto, my foreign friend, go rain on someone else's parade. You're not wanted here. Tell your friends.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Katie,
This is Humberto. Katrina and Rita told me New Orleanns was a nice place to visit especially near where you lived. I will be there soon. Would you like some me to bring some Valium with me?
Humberto

pam said...

Kt-
sorry I had to do something somewhat humerous or i was gonna lose it. have had a crappy week(the v doesnt wanna drip, my doc is out of the office and tells the np to write me souble my pain meds right now and the np writes for one days worth but of the nondoubled dose, etc) Then Mr. I am 94 and my grandkids havent wanted to ride with me for 20 years but I am going to drive 6 hrs to N.O. so I ca do my banking starts telling me he should have stayed there during Katrina..yeah smart.. Will we see you on Bridezillas lol? Caity used to say she would act really well just to see how stupid she could look. I know neither one of us will ever be seen on Platinum Weddings bc teachers salaraies just wont get us there.

Ann Marie said...

Humberto,,, that was not a nice post at all!!!

Katie I found you because you read some of my favs
Hope you are ok!