The defecation hath hit the ventilation.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Today was sucktacular. Let me count the ways.

1. I'm exhausted.
2. I've had a headache since I woke up at 6 this morning.
3. I had an assload of work to do (yes, an assload)so much so that the only time from 7:20am to 7:30 pm that I wasn't going work was the 10 minutes I took to eat my lunch.
4. I'm pretty sure I have a bladder infection
5. I had to work until 3:15, then parent-teacher conferences from 3:30 to 5:25, then back-to-school night from 5:30 to 7:30pm.
6. I have a headache.
7. I had to miss half my anatomy lab to be at back-to-hell night.
8. When I got to my lab at 7:45, the lab that's not supposed to end until 8:45, the one that my professor knew I was coming late to, the door was locked and everyone had left. Wait, it gets better- my first lab practical is next week, so not only do I not know the format, I also don't know 1/4th of the information on it.
9. My head hurts.
10. I have to go back to work in less than 12 hours.

Have I yet mentioned that I hate Tuesdays?

1 comments:

kim-d said...

HAHAHAHAHA...Katie, I'm really sorry it was such as sucktacular day for you, but "the defecation hath hit the ventilation"?? HAHAHAHA! That is hilarious, and I am gonna steal it. And, yes, it was a rather craptastic day, as Tuesdays will be. I'll hope for the best for you today. Maybe I better pray? Hehe.