Cocktail anyone?

Saturday, September 8, 2007

So we bought a 60 pack of the individual Crystal light packets at Sam's Club last week (by the way, I heart Sam's Club), but I didn't realize that they were the 20oz bottle kinds and we drink 16oz bottles. So I've been splitting them between 2 bottles and I'm finding that I acutally really like a little lighter lemon flavor (stay with me, a story is coming up eventually).

So this morning I decided I wanted a lemonade, but I have to make them 2 bottles at a time. So I opened the 2 bottles and split the Crystal Light and I went to put the bottle I wasn't drinking back in the fridge, but I shook it first so that the powder wouldn't sit at the bottom. Only problem was that I hadn't closed that bottle so when I shook it (pretty good shake too) I threw lemonade all over everything. Including myself. And the window. And my work bag. And the printer a little bit (shhh don't tell The Fiance...)

So now I'm retiring to bed to nurse this miserable sore throat and study for anatomy. Fun weekend, huh? Don't pretend like you don't envy me.

2 comments:

Lanny said...

Katie, I'm glad to know I'm not the only person who has done something like that! I spilled PURPLE stuff all over me/my dress right before my brother-in-law's wedding.

And by the way, I literally laughed out loud at punny/funny. That was hilarious! :)

Hope you throat is feeling better!

pam said...

Hi Katie! I have done some good stuff too lol. I actually shot some vancomycin all over the room this am since I forgot to clamp the line before I connected it to the bag and it started shooting out of the ed of the line. Tiger was lookig at me like I was a nut. I hate to wear white bc it is a magnet to anything.