All things relative...

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I might be having brain surgery, but I shouldn't be concerned because, as my neurologist put it, it's not THAT serious of a surgery. I'm pretty sure he was relating the neurosurgery to the war in Iraq and international poverty because um, brain surgery is a huuuuuuuuuuuuge deal. That's huge with 12 us. Huge. That little tube they want to shove up my urethra? that's like a tick on the tail of the big ass horse that is this surgery (do horses get ticks?)

So really, with all things being relative, it's like a big paper cut on the back of my neck. No worries at all.

4 comments:

kim-d said...

Oh man, Katie. More later when I get home from work. As you can imagine, I have much to say...

Marriage-101 said...

Really? Brain surgery? How are you writing a blog post when I would be FREAKING THE HELL OUT! Clearly you're much more rational than I am.

Nola said...

Yipes. ALL surgery is serious!!! You are in my thoughts!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you doctor told you that. Decompression surgery is a big deal.

Sherri
www.caringbridge.org/oh/kara