God does have a sense of humor

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I was driving (read: speeding like a crazy person because I was running late) to a meeting at work and I was upset because I couldn't find my bottle of water. Considering that my urinary tract has all but given up the good fight in the past few months, water is pretty much my life.

After searching and searching for that stupid bottle of water I exclaimed in exasperation, "I just want some stupid water!"

Okay, maybe "stupid" wasn't the word that I used. Nevertheless, at that very instant, it started POURING outside. Which was awesome since I took my umbrella out of my car yesterday.

I do not heart the weather in NOLA.

2 comments:

kim said...

Ask and you shall receive...HAHAHA!

www.nolanotes.com said...

Oh, does the weather here suck. Sorry!!