For the next 31 hours, I'm on vacation

Monday, August 6, 2007

Yes, I have until 1:30 tomorrow to savor the beauty of vacation.

And you know how I'll enjoy that day off? Oh, let me just give you my vacation to-do list.

-call the doctor (because my kidneys have begun their revolt)
-unpack (all my happy crap...)
-laundry (where all my happy crap is going before it gets put away)
-grocery store (because we literally have no food or beverages)
-shopping (because I NEED a new outfit)
-bank (deposit a check to pay off a teensy tiny fraction of my credit card bill)
-bills/mail (I have a stack the size of, well a big stack of mail/bills)
-call dr. t/appt/billing (this is a very very long story)
-call apple (because my charger stopped working for no apparent reason)
-activate WaMu check card (because I NEED another check card)

So those 31 hours are sure to be well spent, but it doesn't matter, I'm home in New Orleans, so I'll do it all with a big smile on my sweaty face.

2 comments:

Lanny said...

Glad you made it home safely! Reward yourself with Hansen's after those errands. :) Mmm, yum!

Marriage-101 said...

I think you may have stolen my list of things to do off of my desk and posted it on your blog.