Summer School is so not cool

Saturday, June 16, 2007

I got a D on the quiz. A DEE. First of all, she wouldn't let me do those last 2 problems after my computer froze, despite the fact that I had time left. Pretty considerate, right? And then, she turned off the "backtrack" freature, so if you realized, in hindsight that you'd chosen the wrong answer, there was nothing you could do about it. Now think back to when you took tests and quizzes, did your professors prevent you from checking your work????

And she won't let us see the quizzes, so I have no idea (besides those last 2) which ones I got wrong. It's so easy to learn when you have no idea what mistakes you've made. Note that a scathing email has already been sent her way. Nothing says I'm going to be a fun cooperative student like a nasty email one week into the class.

Sigh. Summer school is most definitely uncool.

0 comments: