In honor of the 2,000th visitor

Thursday, June 7, 2007

a healthy dose of autobiographical sarcasm.

Enjoy (by the way, this was stolen from Marriage-101 which is a new favorite blog of mine)


1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yes, my mom's favorite student. She's something extraordinarily important now. Them some big shoes I'm standing in.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Sometime in Texas. I know that's not a time, but I was in Texas for so long I lost track of the time.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? If I put my mind to it and write slowly, yes, but I've always been too quick and sloppy. My first grade of B in my whole life was the 1st quarter of second grade, and it was in handwriting. I've been traumatized since then.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Peanut butter.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Negative. I have a Fiance, they too require food and attention.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Maybe not at first, but I think I'd grow on myself.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Not ever.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? No, and if I leave this world without doing anything important, hopefully I will have convinced a few people to keep their tonsils; because it was the most unpleasant, painful experience in my life and I've broken, oh, like 9 bones, so I'm oddly familiar with pain. If you're over the age of 10, keep your tonsils. I'd rather have tonsilitis for the rest of my life than go through that pain again. Go, spread my wisdom.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Nope. Don't like heights. Oddly, I want to jump out of nervousness, so I avoid them as much as possible.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? For breakfast- honey-nut cheerios. For snacking- cinnamon toast crunch. Neither of them with milk. Milk is the nectar of the devil.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? I almost never wear shoes with laces, but yes, I usually do untie them.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? No, not really in any way, shape or form.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Ben and Jerry's Phish Food or however it's spelled.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Eyes. I'm a sucker for pretty eyes.
15. RED OR PINK? Red. No pink. No red. Definitely red.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My ability to injure myself anytime, anywhere. Usually wherever is least convenient.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My Grandma. There are a lot of things I'd like to say to her and tell her all about. I wish she had been at my graduation, or my sister's wedding, or my future wedding. Or that she'd met her great-grandkids. I miss her for all the things she didn't get to see and do.
18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Jean shorts and no shoes. I almost never wear shoes.
19. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? French Fries (yea, that wedding diet is going really well. Really.)
20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Judging Amy.
21. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Periwinkle. I like to stand out in a quiet way.
22. FAVORITE SMELLS? French Fries.
23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? The Fiance.
24. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? It wasn't sent to me, but I like the blog I found it on.
25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Football. It's almost impossible not to root for the Saints.
26. HAIR COLOR? Dark brown
27. EYE COLOR? Green, with brown in the middle.
28. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yep. Since I was 12.
29. FAVORITE FOOD? French Fries.
30. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? I don't watch scary movies, but I also don't need mush. As long as it's not an old movie, or a creepy one, I'm good.
31. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Because I Said So. I bought it and watched it last night. I'm finding that I may be the only person who really liked the movie.
32. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Gray, with purple letters (TCU- yea Diana!)
34. HUGS OR KISSES? Neither? I'm not touchy feely, but if I have to choose one, it'd be hugs.
35. FAVORITE DESSERT? French fries. I mean cake. White cake with white frosting. From the store.
36. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Jodi Picoult's "Second Glance" and then I have 6 more lined up to read when I finally finish this one. Though first I have to pass my 2 summer school classes.
37. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? My fingers. It's a laptop, no mouse pad. Do people still have mouse pads?
38. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? I don't remember what I watched. It was just background noise.
39. FAVORITE SOUND? French Fries. And I like rain, as long as it's not accompanied by lightning and thunder.
40. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? The Beetles.
41. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Greece- for 6 months.
42. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I can do the splits, but only with my left leg forward, not right.
43. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Memorial Hospital, Bakersfield, California.

Now, the real question (if you read this far) did you notice that there's no number 33? If so, pick a question you want answered, and leave it in the comment section. They've been a little light lately and I know Kim and Pam aren't the only ones reading, so ask away.

7 comments:

sunshine1178 said...

Okay, maybe this isn't a question you want to answer, but...

33. When is your wedding date?

:)

Anna in IL
(still reading, but sharing a computer with her husband since hers broke -- and not happy about it, because aren't Macs supposed to be un-breakable?)

kim said...

33. Why don't you comment to Kim more often?

HAHAHA! No, seriously now...

33. Do you wonder who all the people are that are reading your blog and NOT commenting?

I DO.

Diana893 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Diana893 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Diana893 said...

Screw #33, #32 rocks!! Haha yeah it's best to add "TCU" in there when mentioning you're wearing purple and grey together, otherwise you can get some weird looks... lol. Not down here in Frog country, but in the rest of the world apparently purple hasn't become a manly color yet!

Glad you made it out of my *cough* AWESOME state... I so wish you could drive through DFW on your way back and check out my new apartment I'm moving into! It would be so fun to see you. But yeah, I understand, just a BIT out of the way and The Fiance is more fun to see than I am.

Good luck with your summer classes... yeah mine are kind of kicking my butt. I'm like caught between "summer mode" and "school mode" and need to get my act together like... umm... oh right, that was today I was supposed to catch up but ended up sleeping all afternoon/watching Grey's (no more Dr. Burke - did you hear that?!) I just need to get settled - I can't do this whole commuting thing - I need organization!!!!

Sorry your head is being stupid... we should make a club. It could be fun! I'm having the same exercising dilemma... like I know I want to and know I should, but the head bomb (good explanation btw) is totally not worth it. Does the recumbant (sp?) bike count as exercising?? Haha I think that's where I'm going to start...

Well hope you have a great last free weekend - enjoy every minute of it and hope the headache goes away! Love you girl!

Diana893 said...

AHHHHH I screwed up your blog!!! My internet started hiccuping and then went spastic - SORRY!!! Then I tried to delete the duplicates and it says "this post has been removed by the author" which just makes me look like a total sketchball! Hopefully you and your writer powers can fix it - hugs!

kim said...

Just so you know, I was JUST JOKING with my first 33.; thus, the HAHAHA following it. Didn't mean for it to be anything other than funny, but I may have missed the mark with this one.

Take it easy and try to relax a little.