Because 2 posts in one day wasn't quite enough...

Saturday, June 30, 2007

I thought I'd also share with you that my ear is rotting off. It's not a very good picture, but the backside of my ear is so red it's mostly brown now. Apparently this is why you wear sunscreen.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And yes, I'm slightly flipping you off, but isn't my ring** pretty?

**The ring isn't on my right hand, I swear. This was taken with my computer webcam because my camera is very dead and it takes a mirror image of the pictures. It's only ever been on my left hand, I promise.

1 comments:

kim said...

Your TIFFANY ring is beauteous! But why are you wearing it on your right hand? Was that just so we could see it? If so, thank you! Hehehe. Woe is us for having to see the ugly-ness that is your ear. Sorry, Katie, but I'm your friend and it's my duty to tell you these things...HA!